If you’re reading this blog post, perhaps you are interested in our Autumn Give-away Baskets. There is a chance that you can win one. One way is to be in the Victor Valley area of southern California while certain designated antique/vintage shops are hosting these give-away baskets with our blog, http://highdesertblogging.com.
Baskets will be given away at five antique/vintage shops. Three shops will host basket give-aways on Saturday, November 15, 2014. Include in your plans to stop by one of these shops between now and then to enter the drawing for a basket. The three shops hosting the basket give-away on November 15th are:
- Linda Marie’s Enchanted Treasures, 19222 National Trails Highway, Oro Grande, CA 92368
- Salvaged & Tattered, 19248 National Trails Highway, Oro Grande, CA 92368
- The Desert Cottage, 15451 Bear Valley Road, Hesperia, CA
Two more antique/vintage shops (listed below) participating in the Autumn Basket Give-aways will be announcing their winners on Saturday, December 6, 2014:
- Find Your P’s and Q’s Antiques, 15080 7th Street, Suite 11, Victorville, CA
- Vintage Gypsies, 21880 Highway 18, Apple Valley, CA (Across from Molly’s Country Kitchen)
Help fill a basket if you want to give to the community. Go to one of the designated shops listed above, and fill it with one or more of the items listed below:
- a gift item at the antique shop you are visiting
- one or more of these canned goods (pumpkin, cranberry sauce, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, green beans, French Fried onions, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk)
- a new journal
- a new votive and votive candle holder
- a new holiday home decor magazine
Local entrepreneurs and businesses may participate in donating to the baskets. Contact Rusty or Angie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The third way to win an Autumn Give-away basket is if you are not in High Desert’s Victor Valley area, but you are in the United States and want to enter to win a basket. If that description fits you, you may enter to win the one Autumn Give-away Basket being given only from http://highdesertblogging.com. To enter, email Rusty or Angie at email@example.com and put “Autumn Give-away Basket” in the subject line. Then in the body of the email give us your name and the email for us to contact you.
You will enjoy shopping at these vintage shops hosting the basket give-aways. Already they have begun special holiday events. Saturday, November 8th, Linda Marie’s Enchanted Treasures hosted a western event with delicious chili and desserts. More about that in another post.