Blogging has been a huge challenge for me the last two weeks. My laptop stopped working. My solution for this dilemma? Listed below are a few ways I solved the problem:
- Ask a blogger friend to blog for me.
- Spend the time I normally use to blog on reading and writing.
- Enjoy meeting with fellow bloggers and writers.
When your laptop (or whatever electronic device you use for blogging) stops, you suddenly are faced with a choice. Get the laptop fixed or buy a new laptop. Ever heard of doing business the lean way? Lean in my case this time means fix the laptop and hold off on purchasing a new one. Such a decision also means finding a friend who can fix the laptop problem. Supporting your area’s RelyLocal computer repair business may not be the perfect thing to do. Sometimes you’ve gotta figure out the problem yourself.
Now what does one do to blog without a laptop?
- Go to the library.
- Use your friend’s computer.
- Blog on your 15-minute break and lunch at your day job if allowed.
- Ask a blogger to blog for you while your laptop is being repaired.
Can you think of other ways to solve the blogging-without-a-laptop situation? What are ways you’ve managed to keep up your blog when your laptop stopped functioning? Share your comments below.